Hey, I’m Anne.
I work with people who love to create shows, films and music.
I help them bring the dream projects to life. I’m a creator myself – an actress, dancer and writer – and know of all the blocks any creative soul has to push through. I share practical advice and personal insights about creativity.
How do I get my own hands dirty?
- I write, produced, perform my own theatre shows, including a musical, a poetry based street tour and a two-woman show on Immigration.
- My last show, Behind Our Skin, premiere at at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival in 2017 to great reviews
- I love making people’s talents shine by directing plays or short films – including the online tango dancing course Tango Core which is now sold in over 40 countries across the world
- As an actress I’ve helped directors bring their dream projects to life by giving my 110% best on set every day
When I’m not performing, directing and writing, I can be found:
- Dancing and helping men & women in London move better, express themselves and meet friendly people with my tango school
- Helping love birds make their wedding an extra special day with a Tango dance
- Commuting between Paris and London and making pals in the Eurostar
- In a studio! whether it’s yoga, ballet, tango, 5 rhythms… I love challenging myself and discovering more freedom with movement
- Roaming the London or Paris open mics
Work with me right this second by joining my newsletter – I share practical tips and interviews once a month – all designed to help you push through the barriers of creativity and finally bring that dream film or play to life.